- There are heavy delays in shipments coming from Korea. It may take up to 3-5 business days or 1-3 weeks for us to receive products once they are released.
- DEPENDING ON THE VOLUME OF PRE-ORDERS OUR PROCESSING TIME COULD BE DELAYED BY 1-3 WEEKS
- IMPORTANT: If you order any pre-order items with in-stock albums, your order will be held until all albums are ready to be shipped.
- We only use US Postal Service / UPS Ground to ship out orders within the United States of America including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
- If you input the incorrect delivery address or absence at the time of delivery; we are not responsible if the item is returned back to us.
- If your package is returned to us, we will charge the original shipping fee again to send it back to you.
- If your package is lost in transit, we are not liable for the loss when the package has left our hands. This also includes STOLEN PACKAGES
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
- If there is a manufacturer recall of products you've purchased, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help
- Since all products/albums are sealed in plastic wrap, we are unaware of any internal defects/damages
- Please remember to film an unboxing video, check the product condition upon delivery. Any claims for product defects will not be accepted if it's been more than 7 business days since delivery!
We do have two shop dogs (and a cat) so there may be a gift of fur in your package. We try to keep everything as separate as possible but hair is always everywhere. You can meet the shop animals below!
Luke is an absolutely massive chocolate lab. He loves to snuggle, mooch for food and play fetch!
Leia is a german shepherd mix and just turned 5! She loves fetch, barking at the neighbors cats and belly rubs.
Jelly loves doing cat things like sleeping in the sun!